Are you feeling stuck? Feeling like everything is just the “same old, same old”? Feeling like you’re putting in lot of work and not seeing results?
If you are, you’re not alone!
I’ve been feeling a bit “stuck in a rut” myself this past week.
There can be a number of reasons why we get feeling uninspired:
- Lack of awareness of our repetitive thoughts and actions.
- Self-sabotage, which can be our subconscious’ way of trying to keep us safe.
- Paying too much attention to our outer world (social media, texts, the news, etc.) and not focusing on what we’re really feeling.
There’s a great saying, nothing changes for the better until you do!
So, regardless of the reasons why we feel “meh”, here are 3 ways to get unstuck and re-motivated fast!
- Use a circuit breaker or pattern disruptor. There are so many things we do every day on autopilot. For example, you come home from work or running errands and you settle in to your favorite chair and start watching TV or idly scrolling on your phone.
To break up this stuck pattern, do something different! Sit in a different chair and read a book. Do something physical like a quick 20-minute workout or better yet, go outside for a walk.
We get stuck by repeating the same behaviors over and over again, so a great way to get unstuck is to do a different behavior that will uplift us!
- Do a couple of rounds of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Tapping. I’ve got lots of EFT Tapping meditations on my website but you can also just tap and take a deep breath in and out with each tapping point. EFT can actually make physical changes in our brains including bringing more blood flow to the part of the brain that helps us be creative and make decisions.
- Tidy up your space. Even better, move some furniture around, hang up a new picture or just rearrange some knick-knacks so they’re displayed differently.
Changing up our external environment can really help shake up our internal environment and get us inspired and motivated again!
So, if you’re needing to get unstuck and re-inspired, try these 3 steps or come up with some of your own!
It’s a great way to Go From Your Stressed Self to Your Best Self™!
Be sure to download your free pdf, 3 Ways to Break Through Burnout & Boost Your Brain Power. Click Here to access!